ODK Briefcase is a desktop application for pulling, pushing, and converting form data on ODK servers such as ODK Aggregate. You can use it to move form definitions and records between different ODK servers, archive the form data locally, or export it into useful formats.
With Briefcase you can:
- Pull blank form definitions and completed form instances from Collect, Aggregate, or individual form definitions from your computer.
- Push blank form definitions and completed form instances to an Aggregate server.
- Export data from completed form instances to CSV files.
- Decrypt encrypted submissions.
- Back up form data from an Aggregate server.
- Transfer data across upgrade-incompatible versions of Aggregate.
- Work from a command line.